http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1katiebodin

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Music!

Lately, I've been trying to listen to a lot of different music.  Music that is all the same genre, approximately, but that I've not heard before.  The Pandora Radio app has really helped me to do that.  I look up one person that I happen to find on YouTube - a band called Bryce Avenue, and the app finds all kinds of other artists that are similar.  I'm loving it!  Admittedly, there are quite a few artists there that I have already listened to: Jason Mraz, Dashboard Confessional, and Jack Johnson to name a few but there a bunch of others that I've never heard of.  There's something you need to know about me: I tend to be a bit grouchy, far too often.  Give me some decent music to listen to and...something about music and the Savage Kate. 

A few years back, the place I work, changed the music they play from lutes and acoustical guitars (no drums, no singing) to stuff from the 50's on up to today's contemporary music.  I have to say that it made my work-life a lot more bearable.   I can't believe what an affect music has!  Seriously, even the customers and other workers are more happy when a good song is playing. 

So for a healthier, happier you, listen to some music you like!  Listen when you're stuck in traffic, when you're cleaning, exercising, working, chillin', creating...music makes the world go 'round, man!  Have a great, music-filled day.

No comments: