http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1katiebodin

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Many days later in Phase 2 of P90X

So, I have stopped writing for awhile because no one follows my site, that I know of. But, have I stopped working out? No sir! I have missed 4 days thus far. Truth be told, 3 of those days were from lack of planning on my part - as in, it is the end of the day, I'm really tired, so I'm not gonna workout. I have also had some setbacks as far as my eating goes. Little things here and there. What can I say? That food is breaking down my willpower. That is why I went out and got some more healthy snacks - to keep me away from the cakes and cookies of the world.

Here is what has happened since we have last "met." I've passed from phase 1 of my workout into phase 2...every 30 days is a new phase. Tomorrow will be day four of my Second Phase. I am like the equivalent of a caterpillar. It is in the third phase where I will emerge as a bee-yoo-ti-ful butterfly. Yes, watch me fly away with all my muscles on display for the world to see. Ha ha!

I have lost 5 lbs. and an 1 - 1.5 inches everywhere except my arms. Only half an inch there. Still, everything is starting to look like muscles are forming underneath the "goo."

That's it for now -ta ta!

No comments: