http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1katiebodin

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 1, Week 2

Today, I was stuck at home watching my grandma. Her caretaker was sick. Again. I think I need to start making her take multi-vitamins, cut out the sugar, and put some good vegetables in. She gets sick more then anyone I know. Who knows, though. She might just have a bad case of work-itis. She's supposed to come in tomorrow. Let's hope that she doesn't complain of not feeling good and ask to cut out early.

This time, the workout was not as hard as last Monday's. The weird thing was that right after my workout and a shower, I went bowling with the junior/adult league. (Teams of four, one of the members has to be a minor on the team.) Anyway, I played the worst game I have played in a long time! I really bombed. Good thing the rest of my team was good or we would have lost. We actually ended up winning the four points out of four.

No comments: