http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1katiebodin

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 6

I think every day is hard, but having done the six workouts I will be doing for the next three weeks (2 now), I think Yoga is by far the most hellish workout I have ever exercised to ... including a spinning class I took once and an exercise thing I did with a trainer that was hell-bent on seeing me cry. Did I give in? NO! I refused to let the tiny little trainer woman make me cry.

I am proud of myself once more for having exercised every day this week. I plan on taking it one day, then one week at a time. No more of that I have 80 something workouts left. I will just keep track of the days and the weeks.

Today I skipped out on church and went to a movie instead. It was an awesome movie called To Save a Life. I think I'm going to put it right up there with the other two movies I've seen and loved lately: Avatar and The Lovely Bones.

I also met with my coach and she told me how to do everything to be a good coach. It was fun seeing her again. She used to go my church but moved away.

Right now I'm waiting for my work clothes to finish drying. I washed them for work tomorrow. I don't know why, they will get dirty in a couple of hours anyway, but it is nice to know that they are clean when I go in. I wish they'd hurry up and dry though. It's almost 1AM and I'm tired. I forgot to start them until late, so that's my fault.

No comments: