http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1katiebodin

Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 4

Oh. My. Gawd. Today's workout was by far the hardest one. I didn't know people's bodies could stretch that much. You know what? mine can't..yet. My biggest problem was staying upright. When it finally got to the cool down I was ready to jump through the TV screen and hug Tony for that, and then slap him for making me workout that hard! I think next time, I'll break that workout into two sessions. My legs hurt.

Okay, so I figure no one wants to hear this stuff. Who wants to hear about workouts all the time? So, I'll break it up. When I have something funny to say about ma workouts, fine. Otherwise, I'll leave a little blurb at the end about it, and that is it. Well, after today, of course.

I work at a crazy store called Michaels Arts and Crafts. Today nothing incredibly remarkable happened except the fact that I didn't know I had to leave at 5, not 5:30. Whoops! It came to about 5:14 and I thought about it and had one of my coworkers check to see what time I was supposed to leave. 5PM. Dang. Nobody even asked for something really weird. One time, a woman came in and kept asking where the hair dye was kept. I kept telling her we don't carry it, but she insisted. I said, "We don't even carry shampoo, sorry." She looked incredibly confused until her husband said they were in the wrong store. They meant to go to the store next to us. Then there are always the awkward silences on my part when I ask someone what they are buying flowers for and they say that they are for their mom's grave or something like that. I don't know whether to say I'm sorry, or just keep quiet. Usually, I tell them about my grandma and how much I miss her.

Next day I have to work is on Sunday. I always go into work with butterflies in my stomach because I'm not sure whether it will be a day where the customers are nice, or difficult (to put it nicely.)


No comments: