http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1katiebodin

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 3

You know, the only day I have actually worked out at 10AM is the first one. Every other day, I've worked out at 2PM or later...I haven't started later then 3:30 though. I don't work out as hard if it is past 5 o'clock.

I didn't order the exercise bands at the same time I ordered P90X, so I'm still waiting for them to come in, mean time I've been either using no weights at all - like when the exercise is extremely hard and I'm barely making it as it is, or I will use two soup cans. I can't wait for the exercise bands to get here. On the Shoulders and Arms workout, I was feeling it, but not as much as I would have liked to. I also did the Ab Ripper X. Whoa that is tough!!!

Tony Horton continues to be encouraging and funny which helps me so much. I don't know if any of you have ever worked out with Billy Blanks DVD's but he got on my nerves, teasing me about wanting water but not letting me drink it. Phooey on that! Tony says, "if you need to pause it for a second and drink some water, go ahead. Now, it is true that I could have done that with the Billy B. DVD, but it wasn't my DVD, and I was working out at a friend's house with her, so I had to play by her rules..it's only polite.

At the end of the Shoulders and Arms video (I've been skipping the bonus rounds thus far, is that bad?) the other work out people and he all did an 'X' with their arms and said, "BRING IT!" I was like, "RAWWWWR! Yeah, BRING IT!" I'm starting to feel like a little warrior with these videos. You guys have no idea how proud I am of myself for doing this. Or, maybe you do. 87 more to go. (Don't worry, I'm not going to stop working out when I reach the end, I'll continue with something else.)

Until tomorrow: peace!

No comments: