http://www.beachbodycoach.com/1katiebodin

Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 5

Today was weird. Lately, I have been sooo tired, so when I don't have to go anywhere, I sleep in. Not just normal, "oh, I slept in until 9AM, naughty me!" kind of sleeping in. I can't sleep at night, obviously it's the diet soda, so I stay up until around 3 or 4AM. Then, I sleep until 11...to start with. I keep hitting the snooze and then changing the time I have to get up. Yesterday and today, I finally "burst" out of bed at 2PM.

Anyway, I watched cartoons for a bit, ate breakfast. Total makes some awesome cereals, I must say! After breakfast I put on my clothes to workout, and then sat down in front of the TV to watch an episode of "Ned Declassified." But after that, I went into the computer room to work out.

I must have been in a bad mood today, or something. It wasn't made better by the fact that my DVD kept skipping - not the audio part of it, the visual part. I was okay with it, unless Tony (the instructor in the video) was showing me how to do a new move, then I wanted to see what was going on! I was already pissed about that, so I pressed pause on the DVD and went to get some water. I get to the kitchen, and low and behold, my grandma's caretaker wants to talk. She told me about Pink being on Oprah. I said, "That's great," in a very sarcastic way. I got back to the computer room and pressed play, and then the friggin' phone rang. It was my boyfriend. I told him about all the crap going on, hoping he would just say, sorry and let me get back to my workout. Nope. He pretended to be an skipping workout which pissed me off more then I already was so I said, "F*** off!" and hung up on him. I called him back a little later and apologized. He was forgiving. Finished workout # 1 (I figured out after awhile that if I move the DVD from full screen down to part of a screen, it doesn't skip and I was much happier after that) which is Legs and Back (more like legs on fire! that's what they should have called it) and then did the other workout on the P90X schedule Ab Ripper. That one has an appropriate title.

Then, I went to an Italian restaurant with Gary and ate some of the most glorious food ever. I've been so good with my eating ... I never knew Alfredo sauce could taste so good. I did check in the calorie section of the menu to see, and it said it was about 700 calories...I don't think the yummy bread was 0 calories, though. But, I did have water instead of diet coke, so I feel better about myself there.

Anyway, came back home, watched Medium while Gary watched Golf (I don't see the allure there) and here I am. I'm wondering if I will be able to lose this weight if I eat like that every once in a while. I think if I can still lose weight, I will do that so I don't dive into the Little Debbie section of the grocery store and not stop eating until I have to breathe. Mmm, snack cakes... I've replaced those with granola bars. Healthy ones.

My boyfriend has told me once that he doesn't think I'll make it past week one. He's wrong! He's so wrong! In reply I asked him when he was going to stop making fun of me and actually try the workouts. He said he will do them (well, in a non-committal way that let's him back out if I actually do start burning off fat and getting muscles like any guy would) when he started seeing results. Now I have DOUBLE the determination I did before. He will pay!

That's it for now.

No comments: